Chicken just tastes so much better off the grill. I had a little time yesterday so I played around with a chicken marinade and this one turned out so good.
I love balsamic vinegar, and there’s a local producer here, Calivirgin, who makes one so good it shouldn’t be allowed. I knew it would make a delicious marinade. I decided to mix it up with a little Tessemae’s Honey Mustard to give it a kick and needless to say I couldn’t stop eating this chicken last night.
If you’re looking for a flavorful way to mix it up, give it a try, it’s so simple and so delicious.
- 2 lbs chicken thighs
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup Calivirgin balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp Tessesmae’s honey mustard
- 1 tbsp fresh rosemary, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- In a bowl whisk together the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, honey mustard, rosemary, garlic, salt and pepper
- Add the chicken to a shallow dish and pour the marinade over mixing until the chicken is well coated and refrigerate for about an hour
- Preheat grill to medium high
- Grill the chicken, approximately 5-10 minutes on each side
- Check to make sure the chicken is fully cooked, then serve